skinGUIDE soothing probiotic skin care oil for atopic skinSale!
skinGUIDE probiotic oil revitalises, moistures and calms atopic skin. Product contains active probiotics+sea buckthorn and blackcurrant seed oils. Contents: 5×10 ml (50 ml).
Best before date: 09/2021
skinGUIDE probiotic skin care oil for atopic skin
Active Probiotics+Sea Buckthorn and blackcurrant seed oils. Lactic acid bacteria are a part of a balanced microflora needed to protect the skin, stop it from drying, prevent and strengthen the immune system. The diversity of atopic skin’s microflora is decreased, but adding living probiotic bacteria combined with omega-7 fatty acids, vitamin E compounds and carotenoids contained in sea buckthorn oil improve protection, nutrition and softness of the atopic skin. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in black currant oil help moisturise the skin.
After 28 days of use redness of the skin, sores, thick areas and abrasions were substantially reduced in 67% of users*
After 28 days of use dryness and itching of the skin were substantially reduced in 86% of users*
* Eczema Area Severity Index (EASI index) ** Visual analoque scale (VAS score). Clinical cosmetics study by Pharmascan.
Ingredients: Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Lactobacillus rhamnosus SP1 CS, Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB21 CS, Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lecitin,Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate and Citric Acid.
Content: 5×10 ml (50 ml)
User Instructions, please Follow Carefully: Apply to the Dry and Atopic Area of Your Skin Daily.
1. Release the living bacteria into the oil by twisting the cap clockwise until you hear a faint “click” sound and the seal ring breaks. Make sure that the bacteria container under the cap has opened. If the container has not opened, twist the cap further.
2. Shake the bottle vigorously to properly mix the bacteria with the oil. Always shake well before use.
3. Insert the dispenser cap into the ampule to get drops of oil onto your skin. You can find the dispenser caps under the lid in the front of the packaging.
4. After the bacteria has been released, the ampule should be used within 7 days, because activity of the bacteria declines after this time.
May cause irritation on broken skin immediately after application. Symptoms usually disappear after a while.
Made in Italy