PetGuide® -lactic acid bacteria product for cats and dogs
PetGuide® -lactic acid bacteria product for the teeth and gums of cats and dogs. Daily dose 1 teaspoon. Choose the package size based on the number of owned animals. 1 animal: 50 g package, 3 or more animals 175g package.
30 dose package (50 g) for 10,00 €
100 dose package (175 g) for 18,00 €.
Best before: 06/2021
Price: 10,00 € – 18,00 €
PetGuide® -lactic acid bacteria product for cats and dogs:
PetGuide® -powder contains 3 different bacterial species: Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus plantarum. These strains replace inflammation causing bacteria in the mouth of dogs and cats. Continuous use maintains the useful microbiota.
Live lactic acid bacteria have been mixed with odourless and tasteless special cellulose. The bacteria survive dry conditions during use. When moist, the bacterial powder forms a gel-like structure in the mucosa and on the surface of the teeth, which helps the bacteria adhere and persist in the mouth.
- ingredients: Streptococcus thermophilus SP4, Lactobacillus plantarum 14D, Lactobacillus rhamnosus SP1 and filler (microcrystalline cellulose).
- One teaspoon contains 1 billion live bacteria. (One teaspoon is the average daily dose/animal).
- Dosage: 1 teaspoon/day. Take powder from the teaspoon with a moistened brush and apply the powder to the teeth and gums of the animal.
- Storage: Unopened: 18 months. Opened: 1 month in room temperature. To be stored in a dry place. Moisture must not enter the package. To be administered with a dry spoon.
- Manufactured in Finland.
- Manufacturer: GutGuide Oy, Maorlantie 1, 24800 Halikko